Athletics & Student Activities
The Shawnee Mission School District offers a wide variety of sports and athletic competitions for high school students during the fall, winter, and spring seasons; these programs, for the most part, are provided outside the regular school day.
We are proud as a district of the accomplishments our individual athletes as well as teams have achieved over the years through the guidance of our outstanding coaching staff.
We have upgraded our athletic facilities and practice facilities and offer a number of state-of-the-art fields and equipment, with student safety (including proper hydration) as our priority. Additionally, each high school has an athletic trainer.
Athletic competitions are provided outside the regular school day and cover a wide variety of activities for girls and boys.
- Kansas State High School Activities Association
- KSHSAA Athletic Physical Form - PPE
- SMSD Concussion & Head Injury Information Release Form
- KSHSAA Athletic Physical Form - PPE (Spanish)
- SMSD Concussion & Head Injury Information Release Form (Spanish)
High School Sports Information
- High School Sports - Athletic Schedules
- 2019 Varsity Football Schedule
- SMSD Athletic Stadium and Athletic Complex Locations
- HS Athletic Director & AD Secretary List
Middle School Sports Information
- Middle School Sports - Athletic Calendar
- MS Sports - - Coed Cross Country Schedule
- MS Sports - - Boys Wrestling Schedule
- MS Sports - - Girls Basketball Schedule
- MS Sports - - Boys Basketball Schedule
- MS Sports - - Girls Volleyball Schedule
- MS Athletic Director & Athletic Coordinator List