The food services department provides a variety of healthy food choices to ensure a student’s readiness to learn. We are committed to providing high quality, freshly prepared, nutritious food, and personalized service to all students and staff even through daily supply chain disruptions and labor shortages.
Monitor student meal accounts by visiting SchoolCafé. You’ll need to set up username and password (Instructions English / Spanish). There are multiple benefits to this software including the ability to:
- Apply for meal benefits (free and reduced) - instructions English / Spanish
- Check status of meal benefits application and view/print meal benefit notifications
- View Menus with nutrient and allergen information
- View your child's account balance anytime.
- See exactly what a la carte items are being purchased.
- Set limits on a la carte purchases.
If you are interested in making a donation to help struggling families pay for school meals, click the button above to provide information for a representative of Food Service to contact you.
Food Service office:
Broadmoor Technical Center / Early Childhood Education Center
6701 W. 83rd St.
Shawnee Mission, KS 66204
Email - email@example.com
Grace I. Liss, Director
Jill Willett, Nutritionist
Carla Arcano, Supervisor
Nathan Nely, Supervisor
Amy Windoffer, Supervisor
Heidi Winkelmolen, Supervisor
Cindy Harrison, Secretary
Cheryl Redmon, Food Expediter
Diane Wagner, Software Specialist