The food services department provides a variety of healthy food choices to ensure a student’s readiness to learn. We are committed to providing high quality, freshly prepared, nutritious food, and personalized service to all students and staff even through daily supply chain disruptions.
For more information on school meals for 2022-23, click here.
Check out our current job openings and apply by clicking here.
Monitor student meal accounts by visiting SchoolCafé. You’ll need to set up username and password (Instructions English / Spanish). There are multiple benefits to this new software including the ability to:
- Apply for meal benefits (free and reduced) - instructions English / Spanish
- Check status of meal benefits application
- View Menus with nutrient and allergen information
- View your child's account balance anytime.
- See exactly what a la carte items are being purchased.
- Set limits on a la carte purchases.
Studies show that children who eat school breakfast are more likely to:
- Reach higher levels of achievement in reading and math
- Score higher on standardized tests
- Have better concentration and memory
- Be more alert and maintain a healthy weight
Food Service office:
Broadmoor Technical Center / Early Childhood Education Center**
6701 W. 83rd St.
Shawnee Mission, KS 66204
**During Summer 2022, the Food Service office is temporarily located at: Arrowhead School 6601 Santa Fe Drive, Shawnee Mission, KS 66202
Grace I. Liss, Director
Jill Funk, Nutritionist
Carla Arcano, Supervisor
Nathan Nely, Supervisor
Amy Windoffer, Supervisor
Heidi Winkelmolen, Supervisor
Cindy Harrison, Secretary
Cheryl Redmon, Food Expediter
Diane Wagner, Software Specialist