All menus are analyzed for nutritional content and meet the USDA guidelines for the age of the student.
School meals are nutritious and provide:
• No more than 10 percent of calories can come from saturated fat.
• All items are trans-fat free.
• Numerous fruits and vegetables are offered each day with at least one fresh fruit or vegetable.
• Fruit and juice offered at breakfast.
• Students are allowed to select unlimited (single trip) fruits and vegetables, except for potatoes and juice.
• Age appropriate serving sizes are offered.
• A variety of dark green, red/orange, beans (legumes), starchy, and other vegetables are offered throughout the week.
**The menu is subject to change without notice due to supply chain issues. We continually strive to provide the best service and quality meals. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience the changes may cause.
Visit the SchoolCafé website to view school menus, nutrient and ingredient/allergen information.
Pork-containing items are designated on the menus with a pig symbol. Click here for a list.
Students must choose at least three different items, one must be a 1/2 cup of fruit or juice.
Students must choose a full portion of at least three of the five components to receive a complete school lunch and at least one component must be a 1/2 cup of fruit or vegetable. Components include entree, grain, fruit, vegetable, and milk. There are unlimited (single trip) fruits and vegetables available, except for juice and potatoes. We encourage students to take what they want, but eat what they take in order to reduce waste.
For print friendly menus, use the links below.
Elementary School Menu
English / Espanol
Elementary Lunch Details
Middle School Menu
High School Menu
SM Early Childhood Education Center Menu
English / Espanol
Arrowhead Day School Menu
Monitor student meal accounts by visiting SchoolCafé. You’ll need to set up username and password. There are multiple benefits to this new software including the ability to:
- View your child's account balance and purchases
- Access direct certification information
- Set limits on a la carte purchases.
- Set reminders for low account balances
View Menus with nutrient and allergen information