Breakfast - Breakfast entrée choices will be offered each day plus fruit, 100% fruit juice and milk. To make a meal, a student must choose a full portion of at least three items and one item must be a ½ cup of fruit or juice.
Lunch - A variety of lunch entrees – hot and cold options – will be offered each day for lunch, plus numerous side dishes. To make a meal, a student must choose a full portion of at least three of the five components and at least one component must be a ½ cup of fruit or vegetables.
Students will select a tray with the entrée and then select the side dishes themselves from the choices bar. We encourage students to select what only what they will eat to keep food waste and costs down.
**The menu is subject to change without notice due to supply chain issues. We continually strive to provide the best service and quality meals. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience the changes may cause.
- Online menus - visit the SchoolCafe website to view school menus, nutrient and ingredient/allergen information.
Monitor student meal accounts by visiting SchoolCafé. You’ll need to set up username and password (Instructions English / Spanish). There are multiple benefits to this new software including the ability to:
- Apply for meal benefits (free and reduced) - instructions English / Spanish
- Check status of meal benefits application and view/print meal benefit notifications
- View Menus with nutrient and allergen information
- View your child's account balance anytime.
- See exactly what a la carte items are being purchased.
- Set limits on a la carte purchases.