School breakfast and lunch meals are FREE for ALL students at all schools during the 2021-22 school year. Once again, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has put into effect nationwide waivers allowing school food service departments to continue to serve healthy school meal options free to all students.
- To make a meal, a student must choose a full portion of at least three items and one must be a 1/2 cup of fruit or juice.
- To make a meal, a student must choose a full portion of at least three of the five components and at least one component must be a 1/2 cup of fruit or vegetable. Components include entree, grain, fruit, vegetable, and milk.
**The menu is subject to change without notice due to supply chain issues. We continually strive to provide the best service and quality meals. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience the changes may cause.
- Online menus - visit the SchoolCafé website to view school menus, nutrient and ingredient/allergen information.
- Print friendly menus - use the links below. Pork-containing items are designated on the menus with a pig symbol. Click here for a pork list.
Monitor student meal accounts by visiting SchoolCafé. You’ll need to set up username and password. There are multiple benefits to this new software including the ability to:
- View your child's account balance and purchases
- Access direct certification information
- Set limits on a la carte purchases.
- Set reminders for low account balances
View Menus with nutrient and allergen information