All menus are analyzed for nutritional content and meet the USDA guidelines for the age of the student. Please contact the school nurse or the food services office for information regarding special diets.
School meals are nutritious and provide:
• No more than 10 percent of calories can come from saturated fat.
• All items are trans-fat free.
• Numerous fruits and vegetables are offered each day with at least one fresh fruit or vegetable.
• Fruit and juice offered at breakfast.
• Students are allowed to select unlimited (single trip) fruits and vegetables, except for potatoes and juice.
• Age appropriate serving sizes are offered.
• A variety of dark green, red/orange, beans (legumes), starchy, and other vegetables are offered throughout the week.
Pork-containing items are designated on the menus with a pig symbol. Click here for a list.
Ingredient / Allergen Information
Visit the SchoolCafé website to view school menus, nutrient and ingredient/allergen information.
Distributors may make substitutions in products and ingredients may change without notice, therefore we cannot guarantee allergy-free meals.
A specific medical form is required to document food allergies. Food allergy forms are available from your school nurse. Contact the school nurse or the food services office for information regarding special diets.