SMSD Pickup and Go Meals
SMSD Food Service provides Pickup and Go Meals for Children
Meals are available on Mondays and Wednesdays through July 24, 2020. We will be closed on Monday 5/25/20 for Memorial Day.
This means families will be picking up:
On Monday- two days of breakfast and lunch meals
On Wednesday- three days of breakfast and lunch meals
Free breakfast and lunch will be provided to all children ages 1 to 18 at four school sites in the Shawnee Mission School District. Students with an IEP enrolled in the SM South Post High Program are also eligible to receive meals. Children must be present to receive breakfast and lunch. Click here for the Spanish translation.
- No reservations are needed.
- Meals will be available for pick up outside the school front drive.
- Meals will be placed on a table for individual pick up.
- Meals will be given for each child present.
- An adult accompanying children may pick up the meals for each child without all children needing to exit a vehicle.
- Please follow social distancing and avoid crowding when coming to the table.
- Students are allowed to walk to school to pick up a meal.
Meals are prepared by District Food Services staff and distributed following food safety and sanitary practices.
These meals are funded entirely by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Comanche Elementary, 8200 Grant St., Overland Park
- Rosehill Elementary, 9801 Rosehill, Lenexa
- Shawanoe Elementary, 11230 W. 75th St., Shawnee
- Hocker Grove Middle School, 10400 Johnson Dr,, Shawnee
Dates: through July 24, 2020
Time: 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. Mondays and Wednesdays
Contact the Food Services Department with any questions at 913-993-9710 or email@example.com.
Menus are posted on the district web page, but are subject to change due to availability.
Each breakfast meal includes these components: fruit, grain, and milk
Each lunch meal includes these components: protein, fruit/vegetable, grain, and milk
Click here to locate Summer Feeding locations in Kansas
Click here to go to the USDA 2020 Summer Meal Site Finder.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.