Summer Lunch Bunch
Hunger does not take a vacation in the summer time in the Shawnee Mission School District. We offer free hot lunches for all children ages 1-18.
These meals, funded entirely by the U.S. Department of Agriculture will provide a hot entree with a choice of numerous side dishes. The Shawnee Mission food services department will prepare and serve these lunches during the summer.
Please join us for lunch. All children are welcome.
- June 4 - July 27, 2018
- Monday through Friday
- 11:30AM - 12:30PM
- There will be no Summer Lunch Bunch on July 4th.
- ApacheIS Elementary School
- Broken Arrow Elementary School
- Comanche Elementary School
- Crestview Elementary School
- Merriam Park Elementary School
- Nieman Elementary School
- Overland Park Elementary School
- Rising Star Elementary School
- Rosehill Elementary School
- Shawanoe Elementary School
Click here to locate Summer Feeding locations in Kansas (updated annually in May).
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.