Health Partnership Clinic operates a walk-in, school-based clinic at Merriam Park Elementary 6100 Mastin St., Merriam, KS on Tuesday afternoons. In addition to a variety of health services, Health Partnership Clinic provides immunizations and school physicals to patients as the new school year is underway.
The clinic is open to all Shawnee Mission School District students and their siblings. No appointment is required.
The clinic accepts KanCare/Medicaid, commercial insurance and can provide care to uninsured patients.
Walk-In health, behavioral health, and dental services are available at the following times:
From 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. on Tuesdays
For more information call 913-648-2266
About services provided at the clinic:
· Walk-In health services include sick child visits, annual well-child/sports physicals, diagnosis/treatment of illness/injury, immunizations, strep screen, and asthma care.
· On-demand behavioral health services include mental health assessments, ADHD testing and evaluation for school performance and behavioral problems.
o Behavioral health appointments are also available as requested.
· Dental services include screenings and preventative care.
o Dental appointments are also available as requested.
Please bring the following items to your visit:
· Photo ID
· Proof of address
· Immunization Record (if available)
· Insurance card (if insured)
· Credit, debit, cash or check
· Medication List
If not insured, please bring the following documents:
· Two most recent paystubs to equal 30 days
· Most recent annual federal income tax return
· Documentation of government assistance:
· Unemployment compensation
· SRS cash assistance
· Social Security or SSI
· Disability determination with benefit amount
· Documentation of child support/alimony
· Letter on employer letterhead signed and dated by supervisor
· Financial award letter showing grants, scholarships, fellowships, or assistantships (Loans are not considered as income)
· Self-Employed: Submit detail of the most recent three months of income and expenses for the business.
For more information about the clinic, click here.