Starting June 3, free hot lunches will be offered to all children ages 1-18 at Summer Lunch Bunch in the Shawnee Mission School District.
All children are welcome to eat at Lunch Bunch. Adult meals are available for $4.25 (cash-only payment).
These meals, funded entirely by the U.S. Department of Agriculture and provide a hot entrée with a choice of numerous side dishes.
Lunch Bunch Will Be Held:
11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
On Monday through Friday from June 3 to July 26
There will be no Summer Lunch Bunch on July 4th or 5th.
Summer Lunch Bunch will be offered at the following school locations:
- Comanche Elementary School
- Crestview Elementary School
- Merriam Park Elementary School
- Nieman Elementary School
- Rosehill Elementary School
- Shawanoe Elementary School
- Indian Woods Middle School Summer Enrichment - 6/10 to 6/28 and 7/8 to 7/26
- SM Northwest High School Summer Academy - 6/10 to 6/28 and 7/8 to 7/26
For menus and more information about Lunch Bunch, click here.