CTE Internship Opportunities
Applications Deadline is 11:59pm on Wednesday, November 18th, 2020.
Click here for more information and to apply.
* Internships and volunteering are becoming increasingly important for high school students who want to get into better colleges and find future employment.
* Companies are finding that they, too, can benefit from such arrangements.
Top qualities COMPANIES ARE LOOKING FOR when recruiting high school students are:
- Interview performance
- High academic performance
Top three things that high school students are looking to get out of internships:
- New skills
- Work experience
- Mentorship / Networking
Top reasons BUSINESSES cited for offering high school internships were to:
- Support local high schools
- Gain new ideas
- Find future college interns