Frequent Questions Regarding Technology
- What is the district message to teachers regarding the use of technology in the classroom?
- Where can I find more information on the filter that the district uses?
- What apps does my child have access to?
- What do I do if I have a concern about an app being used by my child?
- What do I do if my child accesses an inappropriate website?
- Who do I contact if I have concerns about a website being used for instruction?
- What streaming sites are blocked?
- What social media sites are blocked?
- What do I do if the device gets broken?
- How do I set up Screen time Controls?
- Who do I contact if I am concerned about the amount of time my student is on their device?
- What do I do if my child is bullied online?
- How do I know my student’s passwords and account are safe? Buildings should be requiring all students to have unique passwords.