Students should enroll in eSchool courses at their home high school counseling office. Consult Fall 2021 Courses and Enrollment Information document below for more information.
Fall 2021 Semester
September 7 - December 14, 2021
Click below for courses and enrollment information:
FALL 2021 COURSES AND ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
Fall 2021 eSchool orientation meetings will be held on the dates below. Attendance at one of these meetings is mandatory.
- September 1, 2021, 6:00-7:00p,m. @ SM West Cafeteria
- September 9, 2021, 6:00-7:00 p.m. @ SM East Cafeteria
Students will be required to take the final exam for the course in a supervised testing environment. Options are below. Fitness for Life post test will be supervised by course instructor.
- December 14, 2021, 3:30-6:00 p.m. @ SM North Cafeteria.
- Or by scheduled appointment with an eSchool administrator.
Fitness for Life course information
- Fitness for Life students will be contacted regarding pretesting, which should be completed within the first seven days of the course. Those who do not complete the pretest will be withdrawn from the course.
- Fitness for Life post-test will be December 14, supervised by course instructor.