Students who wish to enroll in fall eSchool courses will complete and submit a Google form. See below for further course and enrollment information.
Fall 2020 Semester
Course Dates: September 8 - December 15, 2020
Click below for courses and enrollment information:
FALL 2020 COURSES AND ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
- Fall 2020 eSchool orientation will take place virtually. Completion of orientation is mandatory and will need to be completed before a student can start the course.
- Orientation materials will be available by September 5.
Students will be required to take the final exam for the course in a supervised testing environment. If building access is not an option, finals will be supervised virtually by eSchool staff. Options are below.
- December 15, 2020, 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Or by scheduled appointment with Dr. Laura Brogdon
Fitness for Life course information
- Fitness for Life students will be contacted regarding pretesting, which should be completed within the first seven days of the course. Those who do not complete the pretest will be withdrawn from the course.
- Fitness for Life post-test will be December 15, supervised by course instructors.
ORIENTATION VIDEO: this is an 11 minute orientation video that will need to be watched by each student. While not mandatory, it is encouraged for parents to also watch so they are informed with all the details about SMSD eSchool.
STUDENT SIGN-OFF: this is a Google form that will need to be completed after watching the orientation video. Once this form is complete you may login and begin your course!
If you are carrying over a course from the summer session, please email LauraBrogdon@smsd.org with your name and course, and your summer course will be reactivated for you. This was on a special case basis.