Enrollment for the summer 2020 eSchool session is now closed. Details regarding mandatory orientation and supervised final exam can be found in the Summer 2020 section below.
Summer 2020 Semester
Course Dates: May 26 - June 30, 2020*
*Fitness for Life Course dates: May 26 - July 21, 2020
Click below for courses and enrollment information:
SUMMER 2020 COURSES AND ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
- Summer 2020 eSchool orientation will take place virtually. Completion of orientation is mandatory, and will need to be completed before a student can start the course.
- Orientation materials will be available by May 22nd.
Students will be required to be supervised for the completion of the final exam. If building access is not an option, finals will be supervised virtually by eSchool staff. Options are below.
- June 30, 2020, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (noon)
- Or contact Mr Paul Colwell to set up a scheduled appointment time.
Fitness for Life course information
- Details about virtual pre and post tests will be available by May 22nd.
- Fitness for Life students should complete a pretest by June 2nd. Those who do not complete the pretest by this date will be withdrawn from the course.
- Fitness for Life post-test will be July 21st, supervised by course instructors.