Spring 2024 Semester
January 16 - April 23, 2024
Click below for courses and enrollment information, and expectations.
Spring 2024 eSchool orientation meetings will be held on the dates below. Completing an eSchool orientation is mandatory. If you have attended a meeting in a previous semester, you may fill out the Google form that will be sent by Dr. Brogdon closer to the class start date.
- January 11, 5:00-5:45 p,m. @ SM Northwest Cafeteria
- January 18 4:30-5:15 p.m. @ SM Northwest Cafeteria
Students will be required to take the final exam for the course in a supervised testing environment. Options are below.
- April 23, 3:30-6:00 p.m. @ SM Northwest Cafeteria.
- Or by scheduled appointment with an eSchool administrator.
Fitness for Life 1 & 2 Testing Information
Fitness for Life 1 & 2 students will be contacted regarding pretesting. Those who do not complete the pretest will be withdrawn from the course. Pretesting options are:
- January 11, 5:45 p.m. @ SM Northwest Cafeteria
- January 18, 4:30 p.m. @ SM Northwest Cafeteria
Fitness for Life 1 & 2 post-tests will be April 23rd, supervised by course instructor.