Flexible Reimbursement Plans - FSA
FSA - Flex Made Easy
- Flexible reimbursement plans are tax shelter accounts.
- Employee contributions are made on a pre-tax basis into savings accounts for guaranteed expenses.
- Examples of expenses allowed would be daycare or care providers or medical care expenses not reimbursed by insurance. Employees may flex out qualified medical, dental, and vision expenses incurred by their spouse and dependent children as well.
- Be aware - any unused portion of your FSA at the end of the plan year is forfeited. You have a limited amount of time to file claims for expenses incurred in a plan year after the plan year has ended.
- 2024 Health FSA Contribution Limit - $3,200.00
- 2024 Dependent Care Limit - $5,000
- Employees enrolled in the Blue Saver QHDHP or the Blue Select Plus QHDHP with Health Savings Account can only participate in a limited purpose medical flexible spending account per IRS guidelines to be utilized for out-of-pocket dental and vision expenses solely.
- Flexible Spending Enrollment Form
- Flexible Spending Account Information
- Flexible Spending Account Claim Form
- Recurring Dependent Care Expense Request Form
- FME Mobile App
- FME Debit Card FAQ's
- Consolidated Appropriations Act FSA provisions
Contact Information for Flex Made Easy
Flex Made Easy
4551 W 107th St. Suite 310
Kansas City, MO 64111
Phone: (855) 615-3679
Please note: Claims will not be accepted via email due to HIPAA privacy and security.