Visit the link below for a staff wellbeing resource page which houses many of the resources shared in the weekly wellbeing emails, plus more, to help us navigate this new lifestyle.
The Shawnee Mission School District is proud to offer its staff numerous opportunities to engage in programs designed to increase their overall health and wellbeing. Please explore the different avenues of Staff Wellbeing below.
February is Heart Month! Check out some resources about prioritizing your heart health:
- 28 Days Towards a Healthy Heart
- 25 Ways to Participate in Heart Month
- Self Care Tips for Heart Health
- Move More! Making physical activity routine.
- Sweet Potato Hash
- Heart Healthy Soup: build-your-own
- Paleo Carrot Cake
- Berry Crisp
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
Wellbeing Coordinator/Fitness Center Manager
Shawnee Mission School District is a 2020-2021 Platinum Level Healthy KC Certified organization.