Blue KC Wellness Information
Updated on 8/26/20 - due to COVID-19, qualifying activities have changed. See links below.
Shawnee Mission School District employees enrolled in any of SMSD’s medical plans will be eligible to receive a $600 ($50/month) wellbeing incentive on their 2020 medical insurance.
Questions? Contact Tammie McCoy at (913) 993-6494 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics include: physical activity, stress management, nutrition, and tobacco cessation.
A Healthier You Portal
District employees and their family members who are enrolled in the district's medical plan have access to A Healthier You, Blue KC's health and wellness program at mybluekc.com. The links and resources below will help you navigate your personalized member portal and other Blue KC features.
- Forgot Username/Password/Change Email - if you've forgotten your MyBlueKC.com login.
- Doctor/Hospital Provider Search - find healthcare providers in your network.
- Diabetes Prevention Programs - see if you qualify for this free benefit that gives you tools and resources to prevent diabetes and lead an overall healthy lifestyle.
- Livongo - Diabetes management. If you qualify, receive a blood glucose meter, strips, and lancets - no cost!
- Blue365 - online portal for Blue KC members that features deals and discounts on health & wellness products.
- Accessing "A Healthier You" (AHY) - you portal houses your Health Risk Assessment, biometric screening information, and a whole library of health & wellness information and resources.
- Download AHY app
- Connect a fitness tracker/device
- Sweepstakes - Enter gift card drawings with points earned from educating yourself on health topics!
- Learn About My Health Risks - educational tools/resources. Earn sweepstakes points by reading modules and watching videos!
- The Debt Diet- how to access this online coaching program to help you pay debt or build an emergency fund.