Shawnee Mission School District
Saturday, May 11th
Shawnee Mission West High School - 8800 W 85th St.
Online registration is open through Tuesday, May 7 here. You may register the day of race before 8:30 a.m.
- You are welcome to begin arriving around 7:45 a.m. Our Wellbeing Expo booths will be set up for visiting before and after the race. We will begin pre-race activities at 8:30 a.m. (warmup/emcee/DJ).
- The race begins promptly at 9 a.m.
- Registration will be available on-site the day of the race. On-site registration will end at 8:30 a.m.
- The race will go on, rain or shine! We do not anticipate such, but if there is dangerous weather, we may cancel or amend the race for everyone’s safety.
- If it is raining, the wellbeing expo booths will be moved indoors.
- Parking will be available in the lots on the Shawnee Mission West High School campus.
- You are encouraged to park in the Antioch Road lots. You may also park in the 85th Street lot, but the entrance and exit will be blocked during part of the event because 85th Street is part of the route.
Our 3.1 mile route has been approved by the city of Overland Park. The route will be police-supervised and will be clearly marked.
Water and Food
Several local businesses have donated food and water for our finish line. There will also be water stations along the race route.
T-Shirts and Race Bibs
If you registered online, you can pick up your t-shirt (if registered by t-shirt deadline) and race bib:
SMSD Fitness Center (Door #13), CAA Building, 8200 W 71st Street
Thursday, May 9th: 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
Friday, May 10th: 5:30 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- If you are not able to pick up your shirt and bib on Thursday or Friday, we will have them at the registration table the morning of the event. You may pick them up there. We do encourage you to try to get them ahead of time to avoid having to wait in line.
- Your race bib has a chip, which is how your race time will be recorded. There will be a link that you can visit after the race to view your time.
- You do not have to wear the race t-shirt, please wear what is comfortable for you.
Several community partners will have booths at the event to share their wellbeing resources with you. Many will have giveaways and will be doing drawings for prizes, so make sure to stop by and put your name in for your chance to win.
We are super excited to have you join us for this fun, family event!