Shawnee Mission School District employees enrolled in any of the SMSD's medical plans are eligible to receive a $600 ($50/month) wellbeing incentive on their 2023 medical insurance when completing eligible wellbeing activities between January 1, 2022 and October 31, 2022. Click links below from more details.
Wellbeing Incentive Announcement Letter
Please note, Marathon Health is your incentive resource:
- If you choose to complete Option A, the health risk assessment will be found on the Marathon Health Portal
- All activities will be recorded on the Marathon Health Portal.
- Click here for instructions on how to complete and confirm completion of your activities.
- If you complete a preventive exam with bloodwork or a biometric screening appointment at PriorityOne Health Center between January 1, 2022 and October 31, 2022, this will be recorded as completing a biometric screening.
- If you complete a preventive physical with bloodwork at a physician outside of PriorityOne Health Center, take this outside physician screening form with you for your physician to complete.
- Schedule your Biometric Screening through EHealth Screenings, dates are listed below.
- Click here for the link to instructions for scheduling your onsite biometric screening appointment.
Upcoming Onsite Biometric Screening Events
See below for our upcoming onsite biometric screening events. Click here for registration instructions.
Tuesday, January 17th
1:00pm – 6:30pm
Center for Academic Achievement – Board Room
Outside Physician Screening Form